Matcha & Kelp Gentle Cleansing Powder
Is your cleanser full of.... water? This powdered cleanser is package-free, easy to use (just add a few drops of water and start cleansing) and it smells amazing. A soap-free blend of matcha, kelp, and cucumber that smooths away uneven skin tone to reveal cleansed and healthy-looking skin. Natural fibres from colloidal oats and apple cider vinegar gently remove dead skin cells and balance pH levels, without disrupting the skin's natural moisture and oil barrier. This mild daily cleanser will leave your skin feeling soothed, refreshed, and soft. This 100% plant and food-based cleanser is free from sulphates, preservatives, emulsifiers and synthetics.
How to Use: Use day or night as a daily facial cleanser. Mix 1-2 teaspoons of powder with few drops of water in your palm to achieve creamy texture. Massage onto wet face in circular motions. Rinse with warm water, pat dry, and follow-up with toner and moisturizer.
Made With: Colloidal Oatmeal, Organic Rice Powder, Matcha Tea, Organic Kelp, Cucumber Peel Extract, Apple Cider Vinegar, Guar Gum, Jasmine Sambac Oil, Lavender Oil
- Matcha Tea: this finely ground tea leaf is a great energy boost, and is packed with antioxidants and chlorophyll to help detox the skin from pollutants and free radicals.
- Sea Kelp: derived from dried Atlantic sea kelp, this soothing ingredient penetrates deeply into the skin to help retain moisture and decongest. Naturally rich in vitamins and antioxidants, the Vitamin C found in this ingredient is known to help protect against UV damage and promote skin elasticity.
- Cucumber Peel Extract: acting as a skin toner to revitalize stressed and tired skin, leaving it refreshed, balanced and soothed. This green fruit is also rich in Vitamin C and K.
- Colloidal Oats: this soothing ingredient has been used for centuries to cleanse, moisturize, and protect our skin. Rich in natural starches and fibres, colloidal oats help our skin retain moisture and provide irritation relief.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: this multifunctional ingredient has been very popular in skincare regimes due to its pH balancing properties. The alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA) found in this ingredient helps tone and cleanse the skin, giving it a smooth and even appearance.
- French Lavender + Indian Jasmine Sambac Essential Oils: improve mood and promote balance
About SCHMEAR Naturals: Vancouver based SCHMEAR reimagines skincare with clean, wholesome ingredients. Their food-based skincare products are packed with nutrients derived from fruits, vegetables, grains and botanicals. Everything they make is designed to nourish skin from the outside in—and their focus on natural self-care helps folks feel good from the inside out, too. Because they believe that real people with real skin needs deserve to feel really, really good.
$2 jar deposit added at checkout.